DIY Lazy Susan Using Dollar Tree Supplies

I use my corner upper cabinet in my kitchen to store spices and other smaller items.

But the problem is, they end up quickly to the back never to be found again!  Which of course means I double up on items and waste money.

Lazy Susan style turntables are the answer, but they can get expensive.

 I just discovered a super easy and effective way to make your own DIY lazy Susan on the cheap all with Dollar Tree supplies!

Check out this video:

What You Will Need:

2 x baking pans from the Dollar Tree or store

Bag of Marbles

That is it!  Nothing else needed.

This is such a cool craft idea, and awesome way to allow me to store some of the smaller items, such as spice jars and those little containers that somehow get lost in the sea of "things".  

Method:

Take one baking pan, and dump the bag of marbles into the pan.  Check to make sure they are all about the same size.

Sometimes you get larger marbles in with the bag.  Take those out.

The marbles act like little casters or ball bearings for the second pan that you simply sit on top of the lower one fill with the layer of marbles.

The bottom pan is stationary and the second one moves.  This is such an affordable way to organize your cabinets on the cheap.

Shop Dollar Tree for all of your storage needs
  

You could also decorate them and use them in other places like the bathroom or bedroom or hall closet, but they are especially useful in the kitchen..

I love finding awesome ways to make life easier and cheaper.  The dollar store definitely fills in the gaps when it comes to affordable and creative storage ideas.

They are also online now too!  You can get many of the supplies delivered to you.

DollarTree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...