Stand Up Desk - Height Adjustable Standing Desk Converter - Get Off Your Butt

As someone who works all day at a desk, I can tell you it is not easy on your bum, back and shoulders.

I tried the exercise ball instead of a chair, and that lasted one day, but I did notice that I like to do many of the office tasks standing.  So I did some research and found that your body not only feels better but you actually burns calories standing!


What I really like about this model, is that I don't have to purchase an entirely separate desk!! This one fits right onto your present one.

Instead of scheduling time to get up from your seat and walk to the water cooler with those legs that feel like they have fallen asleep, you can simply stand and work.

This portable desk converter can lay flat if you need to sit and work, or extend upwards if you want to stand.  You can adjust the height and it safely holds your computer, screen, work things and more.  It is a great way to keep the body moving, and it will really help to stop those 3pm slumps!

Fit Exercise into Your Day

You may not look at this as exercise, but simply standing does burn more calories and keeps the blood from pooling.  I know that if I get totally involved in whatever I am working on, time flies by and before I know it, my shoulders are slumping and I need that extra coffee.  I promise myself I will walk at the 30 minute point but I usually forget.

Double Duty - Work and Stay Active

I know it may not be the same as running on the treadmill and yest you can get treadmill desks which are more of an investment but are also a good idea (see below)


A treadmill desk works well if you have the room and are in need of a new desk. So this would have you walking and working especially if taking phone calls.

But for me personally, the sit stand desk converter is more of what I am looking for.  Something that can sit on my present desk.

I can simply stand and work and not have to think about standing every 30 minutes to stretch my limbs that have fallen asleep.

I read that sitting is the newest danger to us humans with all this technology, it is easy to not have to move.

I love the idea of integrating standing and moving into my day instead of trying to do marathon exercises after work.

This would make a great gift idea for anyone who spends a lot of time at their desk or computer.

Getting off your rear as often as possible is good for the body.  You brain actually works better with good blood flow.  But at the same time this desk converter can quickly flatten to let you sit if you want.  As long as you have the cord length on your electronics then you will be set.

Check it out!  Click on any of the pictures to find out more about this awesome tool to get you off your butt and still doing work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...