How to Make the Best Scrambled Eggs

 I love eggs, but was getting bored of using the same ingredients, when I came across this different way to make scrambled eggs, I was hooked!!

Normally you whisk eggs with some milk/cream and seasonings right?

Check this out, give it a try next time to add some awesome flavor and fluffiness!

What you will Need:

  • Eggs
  • seasonings
  • bit of butter (for pan)
  • full fat sour cream (approx 1 small dollop for each egg or equal to milk you usually use)

Method:

Step 1 - Whisk the eggs in a bowl (however many you want for your meal)

Step 2 - Whisk in seasonings

Step 3 - Whisk in a small dollop of sour cream for each egg

Step 4 - Melt the butter in the pan

Step 5 - Scramble your eggs as per usual.

The sour cream, especially the full fat sour cream adds a nice tangy creamy taste to the eggs and also seems to make them fluffier.

Yes, I know it the New Year and all kinds of diets are at the top of the list, but let yourself have this treat!  The sour cream along with the protein in the eggs will keep you full for a lot longer, and you will seriously enjoy the taste.

I love eggs but was getting bored of my usual recipes, so I came across this swapping of the milk for the sour cream and thought ... why not give it a go?  

Just thought I would share!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...