Deco Mesh Wreath DIY for Valentine's Day or Spring Wall Art Decor on the Cheap



I was looking for some different ways to add some color and flair to my home especially at this point in the winter (At time of writing it is Feb. 1st).

In Ontario, Canada it has been a long cold winter, and with Valentine's Day coming up and then hopefully spring in March I thought it would be fun to add some color.

I came across this simple video on making a Decor Mesh wreath with a wire form, some mesh and a few pipe cleaners (I think they call them chenelle sticks now) to hold it all together.


This video by Paper Mart, got me inspired!  You can keep it plain as she has done in the video, or you can also add all kinds of bling and flowers and whatever you want to totally personalize this wreath for your own space.

Check out the video and see if this doesn't get you inspired to add some color to your space!



I found this image above of a gorgeous deco mesh wreath on the Amazon supply page.  You can add all kinds of decor to this beautiful spring wreath.

I found these supplies online if you don't have them in your nearest craft store, or you like them being delivered to your door.


Check the Dollar Store for Additional Bling

Another option is the dollar store, they do sell many supplies too.  You can make each wreath very individual and to your style.

I also found a supply of reds, pinks and whites mesh online for making the same wreath but for Valentine's Day or simply to add some love to your home and brighten February!

Either way, check online to find some good deals on supplies. I found these on Amazon

I love doing DIYs, especially something that is easy.  Not a fan of long drawn out tedious crafts.  I love that you simply secure the mesh to the wire form with pipe cleaners.  No fuss no mess.  I also love that it is not expensive. 

If you sell at craft fairs, this might be something you want to add to your spring shows.  They are beautiful!

Cheap Wall Art Ideas.. Wreaths are not Confined to Doors!

This is a super fun way to add some pizazz to your door or walls.  Wreaths don't have to live on front doors, they can also look beautiful on walls.

You could make a wreath for each season and brighten up any room or give as a gift.  All I know is that February can be dreary (at least where I live) and Valentine's Day got me thinking about reds, pinks and whites, but then spring is not far after.

So have some fun with this super cool material.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...