Best Over the Sink Dish Drying Racks - Stainless Steel - Top 5 That Fit Behind the Sink


When I first started looking for an over the sink dish drying rack, I was thinking something that would fit in the second of my double kitchen sink.  I didn't want to use up valuable counter space and wanted something user friendly that I could simply leave out!

But then I found these over sink dish racks that are literally "over the sink".  I found the top 5 rated, and I am really loving the look.

1.  Ultimate Over Sink Dish Drying Rack and More...


 




2.  Even Higher - Stainless Steel Options

















The above 5 dish drying racks actually can be used to store all your dishes too.  If you are short on cabinet space or have a very tiny kitchen, then you can simply use these racks to store everything you need in one place.

Using the vertical space above the sink is the perfect use of wasted space.  In a smaller kitchen you need to find every square inch you can without cluttering up the place.

Everything is handy at the sink.  So if you want something more than just a place to dry the dishes, then check out the above links (click on the picture or the links to find out more)

I found these online and being stainless steel they fit well into kitchen decor and maybe treat yourself to some new colorful dishes and now this rack is a decorative item as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...