How to Stop Snow Sticking to the Shovel

 


Anyone dealing with winter right now, knows what I mean!  

You have your snow scoop, shovel, or whatever you are using and you are trying to push the snow to the other side of the driveway or walkway and you go to leave the snow there and it comes back with the shovel or scoop right?  Making it heavy.

I came across this pretty easy step to make this chore just a little easier. 

COOKING SPRAY

Believe it, I found some awesome uses for this product other than spraying cookie sheets!

Purchase an extra one to keep by the door with your coat boots and gloves, so you don't have one of those "oh I forgot the spray" while bundled up in your outdoor wear!


This really does work well!  Makes the job that much faster and almost pleasant!

Just make sure and spray it out of the wind.

Simply spray the scoop part of your shovel, and that snow will simply slide off at the side of the driveway or walkway.

You don't need a lot just a light coating.

I figure whatever it takes to make this job easier DO IT!

I have also found more uses for cooking spray other than cookies, more blog posts to follow, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...