How to Make the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich - One Secret Ingredient

 I love grilled cheese, but I could never quite get the outside of the sandwich crispy without burning it or drying it out.

I finally found the secret ingredient to the perfect grilled cheese sandwich from a cook friend of mine!

Get ready for it.....

MAYONNAISE!!!!

How to Make Restaurant Style Grilled Cheese

If you want mouth watering comfort food this fall and winter, check this out.

What You Will Need:

2 x sliced of your favourite bread

Your best cheddar or cheese of your choice

Butter

Mayonnaise

Method:

Butter your bread on the inside

Add the cheese between the bread

Spread mayonnaise on outside of sandwich (both sides)

Fry in lightly buttered frying pan

or... use a sandwich griddle (you can get these on Amazon below)


I find a small non stick frying pan works well too, but if you are a grilled sandwich lover, then using the proper griddle will give you those cute lines on the bread.

Experiment with different breads and cheeses, but try using the mayonnaise on the outside of the bread and fry.

This will give it that awesome crispy taste you get in the restaurants.

So what are you having for lunch today???

I think I will have grilled cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...