How to Get Pet Hair Off Of a Fabric Couch

 I have 2 cats and one dog that feel they are humans and share the couch with me, especially in the evening during snuggles while watching TV.

But guess what?  After a week or so it looks like they left a carbon copy of themselves behind!  Fur everywhere, and the worst part is the vacuum simply straightens it without really picking it up.

FRUSTRATING!!

You Too??

Try This Simple Technique Without Any Chemicals

What you Will Need:

1 x Pair of Rubber Gloves!  Preferably with Nubs on Them.

THAT IS IT!!

Check out the Short Video on Just How Well This Works.


I was seriously surprised at how well this works, especially in between cushions and underneath.

Be ready to stop every so often to gather up the accumulating fur and hair.  There are so many products on the market for this chore, but this is the easiest way to get it off the furniture and you will be amazed at how clean and new it will look!



If your couch has seen better days due to animals and even humans, start with this step of using the rubber gloves.

You don't have to stop at the couch either, this works on rugs and carpets.  I especially love how it works on area rugs that can for some reason don't respond to the vacuum cleaner very well!

I love snuggle time on the couch and don't plan on stopping it anytime soon!  So invest in a pair of rubber gloves and keep with your cleaning supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...