How to Cut Your Own Bangs - Attention Ladies!

With this social isolating and shops closed, we are becoming a nation of shaggy hair!

My hair was in need of a cut just as the businesses were closing for this pandemic.  I know this is not a critical life supply of food or shelter, but it can be pretty annoying to have bangs in your eyes!

I have bangs and longer layers throughout, but decided I don't have access to a hair dresser, so in the meantime even if I manage to at least cut my own bangs we are stylin!

Check out this video:

This is EXACTLY how I did this to my bangs, and they look professionally done!



So, ladies, get those scissors out and trim your bangs the right way!  Don't be tempted just to slide scissors along, if you follow this procedure, you will get it right.

Let the Rest of Your Hair Do It's Own Thing for Now

Cut your bangs and the rest of your hair will look not bad for now.  Maybe you might decide that longer is better, but I found once the bangs were out of my eyes, the rest looked "good enough".



Sharpen Your House Scissors, or Invest in Professional Set

You can take your house scissors and sharpen them if you have a knife sharpener, or you can hang in there and order a professional set or just the hair cutting scissors online above with Amazon Hair Accessories.  They are about the only place really open for business right now.


We don't know how long this pandemic will be gripping our lives.  It is important to stay home and stay safe, but unless you want to grow everything out, give cutting your own bangs a whirl.

Staying healthy also means trying to feel good, and if you need to do some DIY on your own personal grooming, then go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...