Keen Newport H2 Womens - Best Hiking Sandals for Women - Review - Loving Them!

Part of my exercise routine is to walk everyday, and I need good footwear.

In the winter I have always sworn by Keen hiking boots, but come summer, they are too hot and so are my sneakers.

I wanted the best support as well as comfort I could find without wearing socks.  That is when I discovered Keen hiking sandals.  I had heard of them, but was not convinced and continued using sneakers in the summer until this year when my feet simply got too hot. 

Best Hiking Sandal - Newport H2

✅I still Wanted a Little Girly!!

These come in many colors, and I managed to find a light pink pair as I still wanted something a little girly!  Click on the image above and you will see the many colors available.

There are many styles of this brand, but I wanted to be able to hike through trails and woods and wanted something that could breathe and still give me the support I need and just feel sturdy on my feet.  They fit me like a glove and I can tell you, I can be hard to fit as I take a size 11.

✅I Suffer From Lower Back Issues - So Proper Support is Necessary

I walk to stay in shape and to help lose weight, but I also have to baby my lower back.  If I go walking on hard pavement or hiking in the woods with flip flops or basic sandals my back will hurt the next day and so will my knees.

The Keen Newport H2, which is the one that works best for me, has all kinds of support under the foot and at the sides.  I can wear bare feet no problem and my feet get the air they need.  They can also get wet and will dry quickly.

✅No NEW Shoe Woes to Worry About...

I was able to walk and hike right away without blisters or those "new shoe woes" that make shopping for shoes difficult.. There are different adjustments if needed.

Can be Worn in and Out of the Water

Perfect for those beach hikes that are a bit stony or that walk just in the waters edge to cool down.  They dry quickly and keep their shape.

This has got to be one of the best investments I have made in summer footwear.  Having comfort while hiking especially in the summer hot months is so important.

I just wish I had purchased them sooner.

I have been wearing mine for 4 months now, and still enjoying them.  Being comfy will get you moving more!

✅Take them on Vacation 

If you go away to warmer spots over the winter, these should be in your suitcase, keep you sandals with heels for that special night, but if you want to go exploring, then take these keens with you.

✔🔺CON

Need some more brighter girly colors!

Although I noticed more bright colors if you purchase them online.

The physical stores are limited in just how much they can carry.  I am loving the colors on this page.  Just click on any of the pictures and you can see a huge assortment of colors. 

Follow the Size Chart on the Page

There is a size chart on the Amazon page.  This will tell you the best size for you.

There are a lot of great deals online right now especially with Amazon, so there is still some summer left (at least here in Ontario) but as always if you get seasonal items towards the end of the season you get the best deals!  As of this writing there have been over 3010 Reviews!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Clean Yellowed Pillows

 When changing my bedding, I started to notice the "yellowing" on my pillows when I took off the pillow cases. It turns out it is ...